<body>

RECENT ENTRIES

Monday, March 25, 2013, 11:48 PM
before settling down before my laptop,
i had so much more in mind to rant and scold and thrash.
but no i shall not waste my sleep with that
if i were to type all,
i might end up getting no sleep at all.

lest by typing this, you still think that i 'CARE',
let me clarify for the last and final time,
I DIDN'T GIVE A FK, I STILL DON'T GIVE A FK, AND I WILL NEVER GIVE A FK.
so many times i've posted that i fking HATE people who act like they know me
when they don't know a SHIT about me.
and apparently you being my blog's 'ARDENT READER'
isn't getting that into your dense head.
nope, i won't give you chance to defend your 自以为是的 assumptions.
you really think you know me more than i know myself?!

WHO ARE YOU TO GIVE ME ADVICE ON LOVE?
WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE IF I'VE MOVED ON BY MY TONE WHEN I TALK TO YOU?
WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN THINK I SHOULD TALK NICELY TO YOU?
WHO ARE YOU TO TEACH ME TO LET GO?
(OF SOMETHING THAT I'VE LONG FORGOTTEN AND NEVER WANNA REVISIT)
WHO ARE YOU TO WANT TO CHANGE MY PERSPECTIVE OF THINGS?
WHO DO YOU EVEN THINK YOU ARE TO ME?
你只不过是个 X.
YES. X.
THAT'S WHAT I SAVED YOUR CONTACT NO AS.
X AS IN EX.
A PAST TENSE.
X AS IN CROSS,
A NO-NO.
AND WHAT DOES THIS EQUATE TO?
一个错误的过去
一个失败的案例
FKING STAY IN YOUR PLACE AS A X,
A HISTORY.
不要再来烦我了
OR SHOULD I SAY,
我和我身边所有的人
DON'T YOU DARE HARASS MY SIS AGAIN.
AND PLEASE LAH,
DON'T BE SO STUPID TO ASK SOMEONE WHOM I'VE ALSO 断绝关系 ABOUT ME CAN?
IF YOU REALLY THAT DUMB TO FIGURE IT OUT,
GIVE YOU A CLUE: THE PERSON IN NYP.
IT'S REALLY A FKING JOKE.

augh.
from morning pissed off until now.
pissed until headache.
tmr still got morning class.
AUGH.
nb.



ABOUT
ELAINE
twenty-two
taurus ♉
040593 ♥
ex-ncps-ian
6B’05
ex-cedarian
4M.A.D.ness’09
ex-SRJCian
10-1S25
11-2S22
singapore institue of managament
university of london

TAGBOARD
AFFILIATES
beatrice
cousin blog
elise
huibing
kaihui
kaixin
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo