OHMYGOD I'M FREAKING OUT.
DUE TO THE SEA OF WORK,
SHE HAS GONE CRAZY!!! D:
kaixin says:
HELLO
Lol.
I'm still angry that I can't send the message out just now.
laine says:
which one?
kaixin says:
I typed a lot just now
Thought you want peng.
laine says:
ya feel like it..
kaixin says:
And then
Why still want to talk to me. Aww
Haha
laine says:
is not lor..
is just haven't get off com yet
and is you come say hello one leh~
aww~
scared i go sleep, quickly say hi first ah?
kaixin says:
LOL. Wtf. Like that also can. Ya lor, how you know! Aww. Zhen liao jie wo! Haha!
laine says:
...
WHO ARE
YOU
YOU ARE WHO
YOU ARE NOT ME
YOU ARE NOT YOU
WHO ARE YOU
GIVE ME BACK MY DEAR!!!
kaixin says:
LOL. Cannot tahan this.
I should say. WTF. Go sleep la you, pig.
laine says:
SHOULD! so you didn't want to say this but you SHOULD have said this
aww~ now then i know you love me so much(:
AWWW~
what a sweet way to say goodnight eh?(:
hahahaha!