<body>

RECENT ENTRIES
i need to scream
Tuesday, November 16, 2010, 7:35 PM
all bullshits.
all crap.
all fking hypocrites.
all liars.

promos pw reexams all over.
where's my freedom?
where's my right to even take a breather?
what happened to the fking 先苦后甜 logic?
all lies.

knew it.
knew it all from the start.
knew that i won't be happy even if exams are over.
even if i did work hard,
 but so what?
it all won't pay off.
tmr just might get chopped by some random gangsters and die anyway.
so stay home.

if you have to die,
no matter where the fk you are,
what the fk you doing,
who the fk you're with,
you just will die.
so why the fk am i stuck at home?
because you always say that you're the one taking care of him and staying home with him.
why is that so?
CAUSE WE FKING HAVE SCHOOL AND WORK TO DO.
YOU DON'T.
YOU THINK I WANNA STAY IN SCHOOL UNTIL SO LATE?
how is that a fking valid reason man..

it's not that i don't like staying with milo.
it's not that i don't wanna care about milo.
if i could bring him with me, TRUST ME. I WOULD.
BUT I FKING CAN'T.

who's the one who always volunteered to stay at home and take care of milo?
who's the one who always fking kena left behind and wake up finding herself dumped at home alone?
who's the one who you all always ditched at home but always complain that is cause i don't wanna follow, that's why idk alot of stuff?
and why was i abandoned at home?
cause must study for the never-ending exams.
THEN WHY IS IT NOW THAT EXAMS FINALLY FKING ENDED
AND I FKING CAN'T GO OUT???
IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL GO UNTIL PAST MIDNIGHT.
IT'S NOT LIKE I'M NOT COMING BACK.
IT'S NOT LIKE I'LL GO JOIN SOME FKING GANG AND DO SOME STUPID DUMB STUFF.
IT'S NOT LIKE THE GANG TODAY HACK SOMEONE AT THIS PLACE,
KENA CATCH ALREADY,
STILL BRING KNIFE TO THE SAME FKING PLACE TO WAIT FOR POLICE CATCH RIGHT???
WTF.

coke bottle theory?
maybe.

not only gemini has split personalities.
taurus has multiple.
extremes.



ABOUT
ELAINE
twenty-two
taurus ♉
040593 ♥
ex-ncps-ian
6B’05
ex-cedarian
4M.A.D.ness’09
ex-SRJCian
10-1S25
11-2S22
singapore institue of managament
university of london

TAGBOARD
AFFILIATES
beatrice
cousin blog
elise
huibing
kaihui
kaixin
© Layout done by materialisti-c. xoxo