HAHAHA all the bold parts are copied from kaixin's blog.
and it saves me the trouble to explain again(:
Hello~
Well, forgot what happened the past few days..
But well, stupid wantian told elaine my blog indirectly.
indirectly as in she didn't say out the url...
She linked from Claudia's to Huibing's to MINE!
Walao.
So bad..
=/
Anyway, ElaineWee was singing My Love by Westlife a few days ago..
Then I was like: Eh, I confirm you know this song, &I know also..
Elaine: Why leh?
Me: P5 camp song ma!
Elaine: Oh! That time you sleep with who ah?
Me: Erm.. Erm.. EH! I THINK IS YOU LEH!
Elaine: LOL. (thinking hard)
Me: I think stil got the Vanessa Neo also!
Elaine: I only remembered her, don't remember you.
Me: _|_
LOL, i think she sort of remembered already, hopefully..
Hahahaha.
Plus that time, the camp is only two days ONE night!
HAHAH, one night stand 一夜情!
LOL.
Lol, now I got special relationship with her..
Oh no..
Hahaha!i know someone's jealous(:
Anyway, It's SROlympics today!
Well, they lighted up the torch, &then light up the don't know what with the torch.
&then the don't know what caught fire! LOL
Damn hilarious.
LOL.
Well, we were the helpers..
&we had to be dummy for the absentees who didn't come to take their prize.
Worst still, they got the 1st 2nd 3rd stairs for you to step.
&the one I'm representing is the first for both 800m & 3000m girls.
OMG, I was like finding her everywhere.
End up her friend tell me that she went for Nationals.
Wow, nationals leh!
No wonder get 1st!
&worst still, we need to take photos.
I felt so bad..
=/
--
Oh, my class sold Kachang Puteh!
It's nice.
But I think my throat hurts now..
I ate 2 cones..this shows that we sell nice food!(:
value for money(:
hahaha i'm expecting retarded photos on fb soon..
cause i was kinda high and princess brought her superb camera so...
haha me high plus camera equals HAVOC!
XD